21 Okt Seminar: Teaching the Entrepreneurs of the Future
NHL Stenden University in cooperation with the partners of the Erasmus+ project BeyondScale would like to invite you to attend an international seminar (online only).
The interest of students to start a business during or after their degree program is increasing. The question is how this ambition can be integrated into the education of the future. How do students, lecturers and entrepreneurs think the road to self-employment can best be paved? How do education providers and entrepreneurs effectively use the increasing opportunities? And what can entrepreneurship-focused education programs in other European countries teach us?
WHEN and WHERE:
November 18, 2021, 10:00 – 17:00 CET
NHL Stenden, Rengerslaan 8-10, Leeuwarden, The Netherlands (or participate online)
- Marc Otto Member of Executive Board NHL Stenden University of Applied Sciences
- Kai Bruns PhD Startup Coach in the MeerCommunity Startup Center
- Peter Joore Professor Open Innovation at NHL Stenden University of Applied Sciences
- Jacqueline Rietveld Professor Futureproof Entrepreneurship, NHL Stenden University of Applied Sciences
- Mathias Olthaar Professor Green Economics & Process Optimization at NHL Stenden University of Applied Sciences
- Bart Derre Director of the Center for Entrepreneurship of the University of Ghent
- Magnus Klofsten Professor Centre for Innovation and Entrepreneurship at Linköping University, Sweden
- Steve Stevens Founder of Building Between Bridges
For more information on speakers and the seminar programme, please check out the invitation and the registration form.